Timber is the material of today; Natural with honest charm and character and fast becoming the preferred choice of homeowners.
Whether it’s Contemporary or Traditional timber windows, we specialise in providing a seamless service to homeowners seeking to upgrade and add value to their homes.
We are passionate about the difference that real wood can make to your home; our suite of products has lead the market in the breadth of application, uniqueness of design, quality of construction and performance in use.
Installing well-made, well-specified timber windows and doors can really enhance the beauty and value of your home.
Factory applied micro-porous coatings, using a three coat paint or stain system in a vast selection of colour options, providing maximum protection but minimal maintenance.
Multi-layer engineered timber sections to resist warping and twisting, keeping your windows functioning beautifully all year round.
Multi-point locking mechanisms provide advanced security levels.
Made to measure specifically for the requirements of you and your home, available in both flush and lipped (stormproof) designs.
Enhanced thermally insulating glass creating glazing units almost twice as effective as ordinary double glazing, with internal beading (fitted from room side) for optimum security.
Available in Traditional and Contemporary styles with fully customisable glazing bar or lead designs, along with stained glass and etched patterns.
Extensive range of elegant ironmongery options to give modern or period touches, including the beautiful Samuel Heath range.
Robust, industry leading guarantees.
We have a range of timber Casement Windows with high performance double glazing used as standard. Our suite comprises six forms, each of which has been developed to suit a specific tradition or period of British architecture.
Wide Variety of Colours
The range is presented pre-painted in a wide variety of colours and stains including shades that are complementary to Farrow and Ball or Fired Earth palettes. Beautiful handles and fasteners from our Samuel Heath collection may be added as required.
21st Century Insulation & Security
Modern technology ensures that our casements will not warp or twist, require very little maintenance and provide 21st century standards of insulation and security.
Guaranteed for Decades
Warm, quiet & secure, with timber guaranteed for decades.
FUNGAL & INSECT
30 YEARS GUARANTEE
10 YEARS GUARANTEE
10 YEARS GUARANTEE
10 YEARS GUARANTEE
PAINT 8 YEARS GUARANTEE
STAIN 5 YEARS GUARANTEE
Traditional Sash Windows
Our range of sash windows is as comprehensive selection as you will get anywhere in the UK. The six standard formats provide great dimensional flexibility enabling sensitive replacement in a wide variety of applications including bay windows. Our box sash reproduces faithfully the simple grace of English sash windows progressively developed from early use by Wren through their peak of elegance in the late Georgian period and in common usage by the Victorians and Edwardians.
- The dimensions of our sash frames, meeting rails and glazing bars have been made slim with traditional mouldings subtly modified to suit modern construction technology.
- Box Sash Size is available in two depths standard at 176mm and slim sash at 142mm.
- The slim sash is the slimmest traditional sash window available in the UK allowing the window to finish flush with the original plaster lines without projecting into the room.
- The slim sash carries narrower double glazed units but maintains the same level of insulation by using high performance crypton gas between the glasses.
- Weights and smooth running chains available in brass or stainless steel are most popular and provide a very pleasing gliding action as well as an interesting design feature.
- Weights and cords for the purist prestretched to accommodate the weight of double glazed units. Sash windows can be hung on spring balances which is particularly useful in modern buildings without sufficient rebate to accommodate a full sash box.
- Quadruple draught strips stop rattles and extremely high insulation glazing units minimise heat loss and down draughts.
- Decorative sash horns are an option for the bottom of the top sash externally and/or the top of the lower sash internally.
- Colour match architraves and window boards internally.
Available in Black, Chrome, Brass or Urbane (stainless steel).