“We wouldn’t hesitate in using DuraLife again” ‘Our rotten timber windows needed replacing and we had seen examples of DuraLife’s hardwood timber installations at a neighbour’s and also at a nearby friend’s and they both recommended them. We made contact with two other firms but we were impressed by the quality of the DuraLife products we saw in situ and couldn’t ignore the feedback we received regarding their service. We now have top class windows with improved draft and noise efficiency which were installed by first class fitters who ensured nothing was to much trouble. We recommend DuraLife and wouldn’t hesitate in using them again’.
Mr & Mrs Chapman
- Conventional Flush Casement and Tilt/Turn Casements in multi layer Engineered Meranti Timber for added stability.
- Internally beaded for security.
- Factory glazed with argon gas filled double glazed units featuring soft-coat energy saving glass with low conductivity spacer bars to give a u-value of 1.1 W/m2K.
- Drained and vented sections to protect against sealed unit failure.
- Fully factory finished with high performance, micro-porous paint treatments.
- Flush casement windows with high security multi-point ‘perimeter’ locking systems. Fitted with period black iron monkey tail locking handles with matching peg stays to all side openers. Dummy sashes to all fixed areas to give equal glass lines. Dummy brass butt hinges externally.
- Tilt/Turn windows with dual hinge system allowing casement to open into the room from side or top. Fitted with high security multi-point ‘perimeter’ locking systems and key locking handles. Design with a concealed, in-built, aluminium drainage system to guard against water ingress.