Doors » French Doors » Timber
Double opening French Doors may be designed to open inwards or outwards as best suits your interior layout.
For opening out doors traditional brass cabin hooks may be fitted wherever possible to enable the doors to be fixed open, perhaps to enjoy a view of the garden on a pleasant afternoon.
The master door is fitted with multi-point locking mechanisms to Association of British Approved standards featuring hook bolts and deadlock, whilst the slave door is fitted with strong, unobtrusive flush bolts.
All French Doors are internally beaded and fitted with robust, fully adjustable brass hinges.
- Hardwood, softwood or oak
- multi-layer timber sections
- fully drained and vented
- internally beaded
- high security multi-point locks to master door
- flush bolts to slave door
- robust, adjustable brass hinges
- brass threshold and handles
- factory glazed with argon gas filled sealed units comprising soft coat energy saving glass and warm edge spacer bars to give I. I W/m2K U-value
- factory finished with preservative, primer and two coats of micro-porous paint.